Girls, I'm a nice guy, having trouble with girls. Help?

What do girls look for in a guy? I'm nice and I've been told by a few girls I'm attractive. I started liking this girl but I was friendzoned 'I read it wrong, thought she liked me'. So when I asked her out.. Let's say it was awkward.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice guys aren't friendzoned don't listen to the media. The problem is you're not confident with yourself and don't like yourself much work on yourself and still be nice please don't turn to another douche.

What Girls Said 4

• Be a good guy with values and decency and chivalry. But also be a confident guy. If you're not confident then 'fake it till you make it'. Practice being confident.

And not every girl will like you even if you are attractive. She may have a type that she is attracted to that you don't fit in with. Nothing personal. Be patient and don't give up. Keep asking girls you like out. It's really great to see a guy take the initiative.

• Unfortunately, lots of girls will automatically friendzone the nice guys.

• when it starts with 'I'm a nice guy' we automatically assume ur not, when you say 'i was frienzoned' ur 100% out.

• It wasn't anything that had to do with you specifically, it's chemistary

Just be yourself and confident in who you are

The right girl will respond to you

Be patient