Girls, Why can't I seem to get any responses on match. com?

I've been on match. com for months now and I've read tons of profiles and messaged the ones I was interested in. Sometimes I try to send at lest 5 to 10 emails a week, but I don't get any replies. I don't know what's going on and it's getting quite frustrating. I've rewritten my profile, changed my pics around, and even had some of my friends give me advice about what to do or say. I'm on the end and I need new sources of honest opinion and help. Help me please! Don't hold back. Go to match and username search CoCoCavelle85

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to send more emails than that. If I were you--and I know this may seem crazy--I would spend a good hour or two sending out messages to girls you're interested in.

I think the major issue is that many women aren't looking at your profile FIRST. They're looking at if the person is attractive and THEN their profile.

I'm not calling unattractive, I'm simply saying that this is how I proceed and I'm sure so do many other women. Also.. lol... there are a lot of people who sign up for services and don't use them. I have a Zoosk/OkCupid account I haven't been on in years... lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Try Tinder instead - it's more instant and you can only talk to people who you already have a mutual interest with, so there's a higher likelihood of actually getting messages back and because it's on your phone instead of a computer, it's instant back and forth messaging like a text.

Also, when it comes to online dating, you have to remember that women on these sites literally get dozens of emails a day from different guys... they sift through them really fast and honestly, unless something in your message or your picture reeeeally catches their attention, they're probably not even going to proceed to checking your profile... so make your messages interesting and personalized (say what you liked about their profile, besides that she's pretty/hot/cute/etc, to show you actually read the profile). And make sure that your default pic that shows on your messages is your best one.

• I don't think it's so much about how many emails you send. Your profile could just look too generic, too boring, and nothing stand-outish. Compare it to a few other guys with similar interests to see how close they look to one another. You really have to make a profile unique for it to be worth checking out.

• People tend to be very picky when online dating. That's probably it. How many women/men have you messaged?

• Well, I can't get into you profile sense I don't have match. com. But I would give tip don't message women. Let them message you. That show that they really interested if they message you. Man let tell you, women on dating sites get tons messages from men in there inbox. Your is just drop in bucket.

Also keep you profile simple, stae what looking for, what woman has to look like, do not Sound to needy. And for picture have picture showing you doing activity and having fun in appropriate way. or a picture that show you doing something you love. For instance like playing poker.

Also when they message you be direct and give them your number. So you don't have worry about calling them. Say I, lie, profile I ove to talk here my number. We you speak to her don't waste time make a date over the phone. Then live a happy life.

• try other dating sites as well for example. meetme and tinder i guess. Make sure you have a really good profile pic etc... and just keep trying!!!😊