Never kissed before, weird or not?

I'm turning 17 on Sunday and I've never kissed before. Don't get me wrong I really could but it's like I always remember the boy I like for 2 years no and just can't kiss someone else. It's weird I know but I want the first kiss be something special and with him but It probably won't

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not weird. It's honest and shows self-respect. I had my first kiss with 21 (I'm 22 now) and I'm glad I waited. Don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 19 and never had a PH. D before, weird? ... You are 17 so it's not weird at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing wrong about it. It's okay. You could try asking him out if he's not taken to see if he's interested in you as well. :)

• Actually, there's nothing really wrong about that. As long as you have your dignity, then you're doing it right! It feels great when you kiss your man (for forever) in front of the alter😄😄😍