Am I too old for an online crush? Especially given the circumstances?

I'm going to be 31 in the next few months and have somehow found myself crushing on a guy I met online.

We met in a forum after I asked him for his opinion and help on a matter. It started out as just "business" and then evolved into a friendship and utlimately a crush. I really have no idea how it evolved but it just did and now here I am posting here about it.

I don't expect anything to come out of this as we live very different lives, live states apart, he is currently in a relationship, and I would prefer to date someone who shares the same religious views as I do. With all that being said I wholeheartedly enjoy talking to him. If things were different in our lives he would definitely be someone I would want to date and get to know even better. He has a great sense of humor, almost perfect grammar ;), a range of vocabulary that has me googling words at times, he's easy to talk to, and just has an overall calm and pleasant demeanor. Liking him is so easy and it feels almost natural in a sense.
My liking him doesn't feel one-sided either which only further deepens my crush. He will initiate conversations and keep them going too. We have also chatted numerous times throughout the entire day. I find it hard to believe that a guy who doesn't have some type of interest in you will continue a conversation going all day. It also seems like he flirts (if that's possbile) online with me as well. With that being said, I know he has someone and yes I feel guilty at times chatting with him. I know that I need to stop talking to him as much and I'll purposely not message him for a few days just to break free a little but after a couple days he will write me and up starts the cyle again. :(

Anyway, I don't really have a question. Guess I just wanted to share this since I haven't told anyone. Should you feel the need to comment please do. I would love to hear your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• no ur not too old but just take care of urself

What Guys Said 1

• Why?
    It's cool for a mature woman to date online :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there is a certain age after which you stop developing online crushes.
    It's only human.