I really want this guy to ask me out. Any tips on how to get him to ask me out?

So I have a crush on this one guy and we talk and text a lot. He is really sweet, funny, and cute. When we r talking I always think tht he'll ask me out but he doesn't. How do I get him to ask me out without acting like a slut or making myself look desperate?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't get someone to ask you out. He will either ask you out eventually or he won't, but would it hurt to do it yourself? Probably not. If you'd REALLY want to go out with him you'd ask him yourself, because, contrary to what lots of girls believe, asking him out yourself doesn't make you seem desperate but it shows you are really into him and that you are willing to take the initiave, which is actually attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• then if u r 100% sure that he likes u back... ask him out then... he'd like it... and no it's not a taboo 2 ask a guy out if u think that way :-)

• Hit him with a big frying pan to clear out his mind and tell him to make his move already.

• You can't force him to, so you just wait and hope for the best

• Ask him out... not that difficult

What Girls Said 4

• Just flirt with him a lot and make it obvious that you like him.

• Just ask him out yourself. You can be cute about it: just tell him you think he's super cool and cute and would like to go out with him. It's either that or keep waiting.

• Just ask him out.

• why don't you ask him out