Am I wrong for this?

I have been going out with a wonderful woman for 7 months now. We talked about being serious and she asked me to wait. She said she had some bad relationships, in the past and needd time. I said that is fine. But it has been 6 months since this conversation. I asked her today, and she said she was still unsure. I told her, I think I need to move on. Am I just being impatient, or do I have a point?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe a discussion about what "serious" means is more important. I think this is the classic miscommunication in a lot of relationships. My ex boyfriend thought "serious" meant I was ready to get married. I thought "serious" meant we were in love with intentions only to be exclusive to each other in the foreseeable future.

Are you two exclusive? Acting like a serious couple? If so, I'd continue to go about things her way. It's possible the discussion freaks her out, but she's still your serious girlfriend. If you are still not exclusive at this point and she doesn't want to call you her boyfriend, I think it's time to move on. 6 months is long enough to achieve that level.

What Girls Said 2

• You did right.

• I'd move on. I can't stand game players

What Guys Said 1

• Just give her some more time.

• What for. So she can decide whether she likes him or not.
      She more than knows what the answer is and is messing with this guy

• @Mememama Whoops I misread the context.. Didn't realized it's been more than 6 months since the initial conversation... so yea move on dude...

• Well, when you don't see or talk to the person, it kind of hard to communicate... BUT, what do I know?