Guys, California guys, what kinds of girls are you into (body type + personality)?

I'm moving to California this summer and I'm super freaked out. I live on the east coast, so it's basically the opposite side of the country. Generally, guys in my state go for girls that are really thick/curvy or really thin, there's no in between. They also seem to prefer sporty, talkative girls, and I'm not all that athletic or talkative. What would you say the general preference is over there?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• North or South California? Just be fun and fit

• So fitness is a big thing over there? I'm an average weight but I'm planning to be a lot more active in the summer. Not willing to run a marathon, but y'know.

• Fitness and lifestyle is very big in California. I'm in NorCal, SF Bay area and it's what this place is all about. Organic foods, fresh, local foods etc. Lots of people are very conscious of what they put in their body. Lots of girls are vegetarians, run before work etc.

• Good to know! I live in a small town and it's pretty lethargic around here. Thanks!

What Guys Said 6

• its still guys with their own preference, what you'll notice different right away is all the beach people but still they like what they like. gotta say though, the beach girls are fucking hot, but that doesn't mean I only like them. guys here like skinny girls, fit girls, thick girls, whatevs.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_stcgW8E4o

Chill out and be yourself.

• This actually calmed my nerves. Thanks :)

• California is a massive place. If you look at a map, it takes up almost the whole west coast. Sooooo, it depends on where you're moving. If you're going to southern california, be prepared to only care about your looks and deal with shallow people.

• this is true hahaa

• Dang, sounds scary lol. I just wanna make friends quick, but shallow people are a concern...

• Body: A nice 145-165 Lbs girl with an Ass
    Personality: Fun and Act Like An Asian Girl (Asians have the BEST personality)

• Pay me no mind I'm from Texas. Just checking to see if I had any messages.

• i like thick booty mature woman. Its just something about them that is a turn on.