What is your preferred height difference for a relationship partner?

what height difference is your ideal between you and a partner

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I really don't have an ideal. height is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where one of our heads comfortably rests on the other's shoulder. Either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6-10 inch difference.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • well, I guess by your height that makes sense.. I just think it's odd that soo many guys prefer women half a foot shorter than someone closer to their own height

• @thewanderingme

Well to be fair, you're not like most girls in your choice of guys. You prefer a guy your own height.
      It goes along with the protective instinct we feel it more with a girl that's a lot smaller than us haha
      We're weird don't judge :P

• I'd prefer to date a girl who's 3 to 5 inches shorter than me but if I like someone I don't care how tall she is

0|1
    0|0
  • 3-4 inches. I have always said that in response to height questions... Because "short" and "tall" are relative words.

Thumbs up to you for phrasing the question right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone shorter than me. I'm pretty short about 5'5" so anywhere below is fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna be the midget with a 7-foot-tall girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 6" I just hope that's tall enough for many girls... I guess I don't want a girl more than four inches taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of anything that matters less..

0|0
    0|0
  • Me height or taller. I'm 5'4"

0|0
    0|0
  • mine is "sexy"

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion when a guy is 6' or above 6', it doesn't really matter if she is 5'2" or 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah thats right I'm 9 inches... wait are we talking about penises

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'11 so ideally 5'6-5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, just shorter than me. And not because I'm insecure, but every girl that was taller than average had a problem with her own height even when it didn't bother me.

I just don't want to deal with that (girls trying to "fake it til they make it" about their height insecurity), so I don't :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The height where I have to stoop slightly to kiss her on the forehead, I can't envisage the precise measurement. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend is about a head taller than me and that's perfect :) I like when we are hugging and I can just nuzzle right under his chin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about height. My boyfriend has this growth thingy so he's only 4'6. I'm 5'0 right now but I'm still growing

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you don't have a choice. You get what you get.

0|2
    0|0
  • Preferably a foot but I'll be alright with a 10inch difference

0|0
    0|0
  • same or give or take 2 inches.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least 6", so that if I wear 5" heels he's still taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'7 - 5'11 would be cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same height or 2-6 inches taller

0|0
    0|0
  • The ideal height for me is someone taller than me that is still taller even when I wear really high heels lol

0|0
    0|0