Do you think I met the right guy? Or should I stop dating online?

I've met this guy on omegle and he seems pretty trusted and told me his number (which he dont usually give out his number to anyone) He asked me out after that then we started getting to knoe each other by video chatting using Oovoo. he's 19 by the way and lives in Vancouver and I live in Cali, so its basically a long distance relationship. He gave me his address idunno why

Oh it's been almost 4 months

What Guys Said 1

• He's not 19. He's lying. He gives his number out all the time, so that too is a lie.

He's probably a future sex offender practicing for his future. Stay away.

• what are some questions I can ask him so that I knoe his other motives/intentions. Or should I jus break it up with him

What Girls Said 1

• It is usually not a good idea to meet someone online.

• but he's really nice and sweet. Even sensitive like me. I knoe he's being real

• What do you want me to say? He's obviously not who he says he is. I already told you that you should stop talking to him. But if you don't want to listen then there is nothing I can do.

• I will I'm sorry I guess I'm being naive