Date a guy younger than you?

He is 19, 4 years younger than me. He 's the most innocent guy I ve ever met, drove 2 hrs just hoped to have a lunch with me, took 4 hrs on the road and it touches me a little bit.

He always text me, the one can always make me smile when reading his message. I never text him first, not trying to paly hard to get, just because the age, I... I think there maybe a gap between us, with the time goes by, it ll become bigger and bigger..

He said he likes me. What should I do? please

• He's precious and a gift for ya, catch it
  • He's too young, let go of him, better meet someone at your age

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want a number to ruin your life? Go for it!

What Guys Said 4

• 4 Years is not that much, Go get em.

• Something tells me that you're afraid of hurting him because of your use of the word "innocent."

• No reason the guy can't be younger. I know a guy that almost always dates girls older than him.

• Seems like you like him quite a bit. I'd say go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• If he's mature enough, it doesn't matter.

• Go for it. Why not?

• This is one of those things. I personally wouldn't be too fond of dating a younger guy, although I might if I felt like it was the right person. There's honestly nothing wrong with it. He's an adult and everything. What matters is that you two get along and have a connection. If you like him go for it, don't worry about what anyone will think.