Guys, how often do you message a girl when you first start dating?

Met this guy from tinder. We messaged each other for a few days and our conversations have always been entertaining. He asked me out for coffee last week and when we met up, I felt like we instantly clicked. We had A LOT in common and ended up talking until we were the last ones in the coffee shop and were asked to leave. He dropped me off but I didn't give him a hug or kiss since it was awkard to do so in the car. He messaged me that night and told me he had a great time and suggested that we should see each other again. He's also told me that he's really attracted to me.

During our date he was telling me about his life ambitions etc and I was surprised he voluntarily talked about these things about himself without me asking, especially since it was our first meeting. I think he is a busy person because of his job and hobbies. He usually messages me at night around 9-10 and we would message back and forth until one of us falls asleep. But there will be days where he never replies to my last message of the night and then doesn't reply until 2 days later.

I noticed that he's still active on tinder around night time on days when he doesn't message me.. He's told me during our date that he joined tinder as a game against his friend to see how many likes he could get then he went off it when he had a girlfriend and now he's back on it again but he doesn't know why. He's also told me he's not the type of guy who likes to hook up.

He asked me if I'm free this Saturday to meet up again and I said yes and suggested the afternoon but he hasn't replied in over a day. I'm not sure what to make of this situation.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• If ur texting maybe his phone is off, having a bad day i wouldn't read into it to much. he seems like he is into u. So dont over think it and enjoy the good times. and like u said he isn't into just a booty call. that alone makes him better than 50% of the people out there

What Guys Said 3

• better NOT often otherwise u would pass as a clingy guy basically

• I break all the rules when it comes to this... I don't believe in the appearing clingy crap. If I like her... I like to show it... and I tell her that.. so as long as she wants to talk I text till I am blue in the face lol

• In the beginning when I like someone and go out with them, we text all the time, and hangout all day! There's a lot of hugging and kissing! Who doesn't love the "lovey dovey" stage of a relationship lol