How do I deal with passive aggressive guy?

I've been dating this one guy for a month now and recently had a disagreement with him. He started saying that I was wrong and wouldn't accept my viewpoint no matter what I said. Anyway since then he's ignored me and given me the cold shoulder, wanting me to apologise for my view. He's got quite a big ego and a lot of pride. How do I deal with a guy who basically wants me to beg and plead just because I've got a different viewpoint to his? He's currently acting passive aggressive, by not talking to me directly but posting about me on social networks.

Most Helpful Guy

• better delte him from yer life basically... he seems 2 b really bitter... let him burn in his misery ;-)

What Guys Said 1

• Can him. Honestly, you're going to waste time, precious time, on a fucking loser child? Screw him, drop him from your life entirely. Find an actual man.

What Girls Said 2

• Sound like he is too immature to have a healthy relationship with. Do not entertain his passive aggressive behavior or feel the need to walk on eggshells with him. You have the right to have your own opinion on things, and he either needs to hear you out or respectfully agree to disagree. If he can't confront you about it directly, then the issue must not be important enough to fix.

• Please confront this guy. He is behaving like an abusive man. You deserve a good guy as your boyfriend or spouse not him.