How do make a guy feel like you don't like them when you actually do? Through texting?

This guy likes someone else that why...

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to deliberately give him the wrong idea, causing him to think you're not interested and increasing the chances that he'll move on to another girl?

fc08.deviantart.net/.../...y_chicho234-d4sc9fq.jpg

• He likes someone else

• If he likes someone else, he doesn't deserve any of your time or energy.

• Then what should i do when we text? Just ignore him? but then wouldn''t he think that i like him and he likes someone else tahts why i am ignoring him :/

What Guys Said 3

• WTF are you trying to do?

• He likes some one else so i just want to show him that i like someone else too

• I don't care if he likes someone else. Playing games is NEVER okay. If he did nothing wrong to you presonally or inentionally don't do anything bad to him period.

• That's dumb. Playing games is only going to mess things up. Don't develop unsavory and unhelpful habits.

• He likes someone else

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you do that?

• Because he has a crush on some girl and i don't want to feel stupid... any ideas?

• Why do that? Deception is not a good way to start. I get not wanting to come on too strong, but offering no signs of interest (or even lack of interest) can really backfire. Don't overthink it.

• But he likes someone else...

• Exactly so that day i was all like that he likes me but the other day thats what i got. Thats why i wanna make him feel that i don't like him. I can't be really straight forward to him about that. Or he would think that i am jealous :/ ?

• Being jealous isn't the worst thing in the world as long as you don't act immature about it. You have a history together, so it makes sense that you would still possibly have feelings for him and be upset that he (likey unintentionally) misled you. Just tell him that it kind of upset you the way he seemed to pull a 180 on you, and I am sure he will understand. It takes guts to be honest. Don't hold a grudge about it though. And also let him know that you are okay still being friends with him if it is not too weird for him either.

• That's going to push him away though... don't you want to show interest?

• I don't because he likes some one else... i just to show him that i don't like him you know?

• Aw man, I'm sorry :(.
      Distance yourself little by little.
      Reduce some emojis here and there.

• Thank you! I will try that :)

• omg! SAME PROBLEM!