Am I being clingy?

Okay so i dont know if its just me or other people too but i have a really hard time if my significant other doesn't text me.. after like 3+hours.. like i want to text and be like hey what are you up to etc.. im prolly just being clingy but im also in a long distance relationship... any advice?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit. Just learn to relax. Why do you get anxious when he takes a little while to text back?

1|0
    0|0
    • Cuz he used to be a player of sorts.. and I don't know maybe im just really insecure about myself im not sure

• Again just take it easy. I'm pretty bad about responding to texts it doesn't mean I'm not interested in talking I was just busy with other stuff that I didn't think to look at my phone. If this is insecurity about yourself then you should do activities that make you feel good (playing music, reading, exercising etc.). Because I think if you are insecure about yourself that's your biggest issue and that needs to be addressed before anything about your boyfriend.

• Okay that makes sense.. thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes you are being clingy, it understandable for someone in a long distance relationship though. Not enough trust and affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea you're clingy or insecure about being away from him and constantly thinking about what he's doing. Try to occupy yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • no your not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, just relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try calling him. But don't constantly text him evey minute. And maybe if he doesn't answer he's busy. LDR s are really hard. I understand. But fyi don't jump to conclusions too quickly

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to call him but im scared i guess like he will get annoyed or something.. i have really bad experiences from my past relationship so i think its rubbing off on this one.. and i dont know how to stop it.