What do I do about her?

We've been together almost a year and his ex won't leave him alone. She's made up things about how he's always looking at her or trying to touch her and that's he secretly in love with her. She's even tried talking and flirting with him when I wasn't around. She's always with a different guy, doing various "activities" and always has his name on her nasty mouth. I trust him completely and know that he wants nothing to do with her. It's me I don't trust so much. There's an event coming up and she'll be there and she might get all over him, try to touch him and talk to him. I feel like I'll snap if she tries anything. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Trust your SO enough that he's not going to do anything to jeopardize your relationship. Just ignore his ex...

• Keep your cool and show her you're comfortable with your man. Then if she touches him, just rip her fucking hair out. Cat fight!

What Girls Said 2

• it's easy to get worked up when you see an ex with someone else. So don't beat yourself up

• You know what you have to do... Kill... her. Haha jk.