What do you do if your boyfriend wants to buy you lingerie?

He's been mentioning envisioning me in different types of lingerie, and recently he said if I'll wear them he's happy to buy them for me. Do you think that's too much though? Or is it okay to let him do that? I don't have a problem wearing it, but I'm not 100% sure about him buying it for me... I can't really afford to spend money on that right now though (broke student here), so not like I can purchase it myself for him.

Okay, okay, but how do I graciously accept while letting him know that he really doesn't need to do that, but if he wants to, I'm okay with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him my size... hahaha.

No, I don't think it's too much. He's buying it for you and his "gift" in return is watching you wear it. :P

• Okay, but what do I say to accept it? Like, "Yeah, feel free to get me lingerie if you want to" or how do I put it?

• "If you do, then you'll get a nice surprise later." Make sure to have whipped cream ready.

• Whipped cream? Oh my haha. Well thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• I see no problems if you let him do that.

• He's really buying it for his own enjoyment of seeing you in it than he is just buying something for you. If he's really insistent then let him. He's a big boy he can make his own decisions.

• Let him buy for you

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be all for it!

• I'll say take it and wear them.

• If I had a boyfriend who wanted to buy me bras and panties I'd be in heaven

• Not at all. You should dress sexy for him