Girls, can a guy sound overly romantic in his online profile?

I mention that I want to fall in love and find someone special. That I want to take if someone and them me. Isbtgis too much? Or is it not believable?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes not believable. Its fine if you say you're looking for something serious. But saying you want to fall in love makes it look like you copied it off a cheesy novel. It also makes you sound desperate. Online dating is about having fun. There are at least hundreds of options depending where a girl lives. So keep it light and simple and let the girls know that you're the kind of guy who has his options open and won't try to be desperate n clingy right away and be that kind of guy when a girl messages or meets up with you.

• But I do want to fall in though lol. I'm not desperate or clingey either

• Sorry didn't mean to make it sound like you were desperate or clingy. Well maybe you aren't trying to get a girl like me. Others seem to think its ok and you don't have to tailor your profile to every girl so you should be fine. Good luck 😊

• Maybe, I've never had a serious girlfriend. I feel like I'm just not made for a casual relationship. I would start to develop strong feelings. I'm looking for someone I can fall in love with. I can tell when certain people aren't going to want that. I have a lot of female friends and no e of them seem right for me. Either they are moving soon, have a different look at relationships, or didn't have feelings for me. I'm just waiting for the right girl to be my first girlfriend and that's what I try to communicate in my profile. Not exactly in those words though lol

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds cute enough.

• Yes, yes he can.
    I'm not big on romance. More on the deeds not the words.

• So reading these things could be a turn off? Good to know.

• Just keep all commitment talk until she brings it up and ask be you girlfriend. It best for men do that. Becuase, it take women a longer time to fall in love with men. Hold off on the relationship talk when dating. But there is nothing wrong with stating you dating to get married in the future. That is a good thing to note since you don't want waste you time with people who not seeking the same the g.

• Its fine that you mentioned that.

• Thats not to much 😍 your just being honestly
    And stating what your looking for 💕

• Absolutely fine... As long as you don't talk about being in love with a girl after first date!