What is the most important trait to pick up American girls as a non-black ethnic?

Handsome

Tall

Muscular

Big-dicked

Bump
Bump!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're built and have money most white chicks will spread their legs for you

• What about height?

• Money takes care of height thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 3

• ... How about not a narcissistic douche bag... yeah I could live without that.

• I love it how you indicate that the last guy has a big dick, even though you can't see anything. Like, "THIS FACE MUST HAVE A BIG DICK".
    I would say being tall is nice and having some charm.

• Well, not everyone is interested in dating outside their race. Strange, but that's just the way it is. I've dated a few Asian and hispanic men, and what I liked about them most was that they were just good guys to me. (I'm not white by the way, so if you're just looking for white girls, ask someone else...)

What Guys Said 2

• "as a non-black ethnic?"

White's have ethnicity too you know... even if you think we're vanilla we're not flavourless/plain.

• Another desperate guy for American chicks

• Another anon throwing some useless opinion.