How to make my boyfriend miss me?

So this morning i called my boyfriend like i usually do and he was a bit grumpy... i felt as though i was invading his space but then he messaged after i hung up and aplogized saying that he's sorry he didn't talk longer but he was grumpy and tired and love waking up to my voice...
Despite all of that it finally hit me that i need to give my boyfriend some space...

What can i do to make him miss me besides waiting for him to call?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you intended to do. Give him some space. In relationships space is needed sometimes because seeing your partner all the time or contacting them all the time can be tiresome to you or your lover. Then that's how arguments happen or some sort of conflict. Give him his space and time to himself. While you do that find something to distract you because leaving him alone may be difficult for you. I don't want you to be bored and awaiting his call. Go get busy and do some activities to distract you.

• Thank you... :) You're absolutely right...
      I'm gonna get involve in an extra curricular activity in school ^_^

• Yeah. Pretty soon he'll be so jealous because he'll feel you're too busy for him. And he really won't be jealous... He'll just really miss you!

What Guys Said 2

• Text him "hey babe I just met this awesome friend, we are going to eat lunch and talk about (random subject) his name is Kyle. Don't worry I love you!" Even though you say don't worry he will

• Keep busy, don't be desp.

What Girls Said 5

• You just back up and not contact him for a while.

• Sounds more to me like he's just not a morning person and didn't feel like talking on the phone when he was still waking up and grumpy. I adore my boyfriend but I'd probably be the same way if he called me first thing in the morning haha

Or maybe he was extra tired today. Is he usually grumpy when you call in the morning? Ask him if he'd prefer to call you after he's woken up a bit more.

• Regardless, keep in mind that people are sometimes just in grumpy moods and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you. Don't take it personally or as a sign you're having relationship problems every time he happens to be in a shitty mood. He's human. He's going to have good days and bad days just like anyone else.

• How long have you guys been dating? Are you long distance?

• 2 months and a few days...
      No we're not..

• yes we are

• Then I would just wait it out.. Or you could be passive aggressive and go with your friends some place he likes. But I really think you should just be cool and do your thing :)

• I dont think we can make anyone miss or like us, this has to happen naturally and from the heart

• show him that you too, is a busy person and that you also have a life, but just try not to push him away.