He told me I was beautiful and then told my friends he doesn't like ugly girls, why did he say that?

I have sruggled with depression self harm and all of the baggage that comes along with as well as eating disorders and self esteem issues, and after I heard he had said that it all came crashing down on me again after i was just trying to pick up the pieces of the little 16 years i have been on this earth, i had to start all over again, why did he say this behind my back?

My friends told him i had a crush on him and he told them he doesn't like ugly girls

Most Helpful Girl

• you're really pretty you have no problem! he's the one with the problem, and why is being said about you if he told you , you were beautiful but told a friend he didn't like ugly girls?

What Guys Said 4

• Good word, you're overthinking this. Chill out, it's just a reconfirmation.

• Was he talking about you? You're very pretty so you don't need a low self-esteem

• How do you know he was talking about you? If he was, he is a jerk. Dont worry, there is someone out there for you that will treat you WAY better than him. Good luck

• He's an asshole, assholes talk shit, shit stinks and isn't worth indulging.

What Girls Said 0