Do you think the majority women will split the bill in the next 10 years or so?

Do you think the majority women will split the bill in the next 10 years or so? I figured I would ask this one as well, since I forgot to specify in my last question.

• Yes
  • No
ON THE FIRST DATE

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as old fashioned people are around , no.

I love traditional men.
    Every now and then I will pay the entire thing.
    But for a date , no.
    He's trying to gain my interest... why be cheap? Especially, when you have competitors.

• In a relationship I will pay depending on the occasion

• Also would you ask out a man if you liked him?

• Yes, I have in the past.

What Guys Said 6

• I say yes, splitting the bill will become even more common, because of two reasons:

1) men and women are way more equal in earning potential than ever before

2) less and less men will be willing to pay for a first date, because of point #1... so women would be forced to accept this due to "supply and demand"

• I don't mind paying for the first date, and if she offers to split it or some money towards it, I won't say no.

I've heard of some women who use this offer to split as a test - if the guy accepts, she dumps him.

• I pay all on the first dates. Most of girls offered to pay for next dates :D

• We do it turn wise.

• they better or they won't be getting a second date

• No, women are biologically entitled to everything.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like splitting the bill, because it feels cheap on both ppl's end, plus it is annoying for the server (if you're having dinner or drinks), but I think taking turns paying is becoming the new norm. I do that and so do most of the women I know.

• I voted Yes in the poll, though, but voted so assuming that you kind of consider taking turns the same as splitting.

• I believe so. If parents raise their children to be more common coureous, also raising them to talk and speak their mind when they have a problem, I could see this happening within the next 10 years or so. However, I can not predict the future.

• What bill?

• Depends on the where you live. Where I live, I don't believe it will ever happen.

• I guess if they don't care about being old fashioned.