Am I letting a good girl slip through my fingers? Or the most manipulative woman I've ever met?

I met this girl at the gym and I've been talking to her for 3 weeks now. I recently told her that I just wanted to be friends for a few reasons. Sometimes when she's talking to me I feel like everything coming out of her mouth is complete bull crap like its rehearsed or something. She talks about sex all the time. what she is going to do to me, sexual hints, positions, how she's a nympho seriously all the time and I'm never the one to bring it up. We haven't had sex yet but she has given me oral 3 times and she purposely tries to get me riled up. Everytime the dry humping starts I eventually stop because I know its not going to go anywhere and she gets mad about it lol. She says "do you stop because you know you aren't getting any? Maybe I want to see you riled up." Then the other night we were wrestling around on my bed and I accidentally hurt her. She seriously attacked me and was trying to break my finger. She blamed this on her being stressed out at work and life in general and that she took it out on me then assured me she doesn't have an anger problem. We didn't talk for a whole day then the next day she texted me and was pleading to me not to run and that's when I told her I wanted to be friends. She said that was fine but then unfollowrd me on instagram and deleted me off Snapchat but were still friends on Facebook... I don't know what that means. I love everything else about this girl. She lifts weights, she's a freak, she's a nerd and she comes and hangs out with me whenever I ask her to. She even took me on a movie date and paid for me, it actually felt pretty odd. My last girlfriend messed me up as far as trust goes, this is the first girl I've talked to in six months and I've been keeping her at a distance because of that. She always talks about my "walls" and how she's going to make me so happy one day. Is this girl completely full of shit or am I letting a nearly perfect girl slip through my fingers? PLEASE HELP the what if is driving me crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Run away lol.

Or better yet. Switch the roles. What would you say if your sister was telling you about this "guy"? What would you suggest she do? Does that sound like a person you want to be with? Does this person sound trustworthy?

Really, isn't she moving a bit too fast? I'm all taking ownership of your sexual identity; however, there's (in my opinion) too much focus on the sex, and less on the relationship... or whatever you label yourselves as.

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds like a relationship with her would be toxic and unhealthy.

• I thought she was just having a little fun being a tease until I got to the part where she tried to break your finger... like, seriously, SERIOUSLY tried to break it? That girl's fucking crazy, bro.

• What if? you never know till you risk it. You either lose that perfect girl or win her heart. You have to decide, but don't let your past experience with your ex determine your next. Hangout with the girl more, and get to know her best. Ask her why she removed you off social media. The best thing to do is to confront her. Ask her and find out why is she acting this way. Girls like a man who is forward. In the end, you got nothing to lose. Good luck!

• she's a crazy bitch

• Avoiiiiid!!!

• She seems a little bat shit crazy. The teasing is ridiculous and the anger issue is a red flag.

What Guys Said 5

• I moved in the middle of the school year this year. It was around november/december I went to a new school cause I moved in with my grandma. I met a girl just like the one you're talking about. She was 18, but I was 16 and she wanted sex so bad. I think she was crazy just like the one you are talking about. She would ask me weird questions like if I had a six pack or when we would hang out, so she knew when to call off work. On the first day of school, she walked me to my next class and asked for my number (i gave it to her because she seemed nice.) Before lunch, she CALLED ME AND ASKED ME IF WE WERE GOING TO MEET UP AT LUNCH. She would offer me rides home, and would tell me about guys bringing her to the movies and stuff. I regret not hitting it before I went back home, but you seem to live near her so that might be out of the question. Get her to bed then slowly distance yourself from her, or just slowly distance yourself from her now. She's trouble my dude. She might not be crazy, but she might be in a stage of her life where she is. I think that was the case with the girl I encountered because she broke up with a boyfriend after a year.

• Teasing you sexually = red flag
    Attacking you and taking out her anger on you = RED flag!!

The fact you're even asking means you know this isn't a good person to be with. Listen to your gut: if it's really meant to be, everything will feel perfect and amazing.

• Sounds crazy to me

• Slip it away!

• Crazy ones are the best in bed, just saying.