Why does my friend get all the attention from guys?

me & my friend are both pretty & sexy girls but for some reason she gets all the attention & its like guys dont notice me when she comes around. Not to sound concieted but i do feel like i look better than her, dress better& carry myself more respectfully than her so why does she get way more attention then me when people call me beautiful all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is beautiful and then there is sexy. Sexy wins every time.

• U right. But pls elaborate

• Sexy is exciting, beautiful is nice from a male perspective. Your friend probably feels sexy around guys more than you and that attracts a guys attention more towards her.

• u could be right. But i do think im sexy aswell but possibly she ooozes more sex appeal then me

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she seems receptive while you appear more closed.

• What @hyperorphic said.

It be in the look that each of you have.

What Girls Said 5

• It could be that they don't agree, or your jealousy/conceitedness comes through in your personality and it's a turn off. Might not be it, they could be intimidated by you if you're more confident, or they find her prettier or more personable.

• Im not jealous nor concieted & what does personable mean

• It means that she has a good personality that jives good with other people.

• Maybe they see you as a friend and her as a girlfriend. Maybe their attraction to each of you is different due to your different personalities.

• personality? are you too confident and proud of yourself and they like that she is a bit shyer?

• She is definatley not shy..

• I am on the reverse of this!! my friends are so much prettier than i am yet everytime we go out or chill with a group of guys they always approach me more. i have a few theories of why this happens, firstly i think im more approachable in terms of i really give everyone a fair chance, and will talk to anyone (maybe because im uglier lol) apparently i have seductive eyes, guys always tell me that im looking at them in a certain way.. like i want them, even when i really am not... also my face kinda sucks, but i have a big bum and guys seem to like that soooo maybe its her body. also im the typical nice girl like i always try to make people feel good about themselves and just generally try to be really nice to everyone and a couple of guys say they like that.. and i have a very sweet/girly voice aswell idek

• Maybe the guys think differently. Like to you she is less pretty but who knows these guys feel like she is prettier? :/ It happens