Girl I met online who may want to meet me lives an hour and a half away. Would it be worth meeting up with her?

So I met this girl on this website called 'meetme' and we've really hit it off and it turns out we like each other and we've hinted at meeting up one day. Only that it would take me an hour and a half by train to go and meet her. I live in Leicester and she lives in Lincoln. It'll be a few weeks before I could even meet her so by the time we get round to it, we'll really get to know each other and we'll be comfortable with it but is it even worth meeting her if she's so far away. I'm a first year at university and I am very incapable of getting a girlfriend in real life, I'm shy, introverted and very nervous at approaching girls so I've ruled out any possibility of meeting girls in the real world. I do actually find her attractive and really like her but plus, I've never had a girlfriend or even went on a date before at 19

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her then its worth it... just make sure she looks like her profile pictures.

What Girls Said 2

• Only you can decide if it's worth it. If you like her then I assume it's worth it.

• yes meet her since you really like her... who knows she might even be better in person ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• Defiantly, I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl, and she lives in America, I'm British. I am planning on meeting her next year, make sure she is who she says she is and if she is the go for it. Hope she's the one