Guys, What does it mean when you say babe?

I'm talking to this guys and he occasionally calls me babe, what does it mean? Coz i never call him babe or baby or those things.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's meaningless hun. It's just a word luv.

What Guys Said 10

• just cause a guy calls you babe doesn't mean he wants to go out with you or have sex with you. it COULD mean that but at the same time its usually just a friendly gesture to the opposite sex going BOTH ways. I've had girls call me babe but they don't have feelings for me. and if it bothers you too much you should ask nicely for them to stop. babe

• It's just a term you use to refer to a boyfriend or girlfriend, like how guys address friends with "dude". If you're not dating, it means that he thinks you might as well be in a relationship as if you don't have any say in it, which is pretty weird and kind of sexist.

• I think it's just like how some girls calls me "sweetie" or "honey. I guess just all means a little sweet way to call someone you don't know.

• I always took at as an expression of endearment... kind of like she is a total babe... schwing! :P

• It's a type of compliment. He likes you obviously and wants to make you feel good. At least that's why I call girls baby/babe.

• I call all my lady friends names like that

• I use those words for those girls who are close to me and I appreciate them dearly.

• It means you are young. its a friendly way to address a girl... Got it babe?

• it doesn't mean anything

• He trying to cuff you