Girls, what kind of questions about yourself do you most enjoy being asked by guys?

when talking to a potential boyfriend, is there anythin g (concerning you) that you really like talking about above anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just any questions that seem to point to him being genuinely interested in understanding me and getting to know me. They don't have to be probing, but he needs to show he is interested in more than small talk. It's not rocket science... although rocket science would be an interesting topic.

• yes, but are there things you particularly enjoy talking about?

• 'dont be afraid* to say anything weird'

• Just loosen up. Sure, you should be considerate and make sure you are not being rude, but that doesn't mean you have to censor who you are. I find it refreshing if a guy is able to just talk to
      me like he would with anyone else and let me get an idea for what makes him tick. As someone who often feels rather odd myself, it's nice knowing I am not the only one with weird thoughts. The best conversations happen when you don't feel like you have to think about what you say too much. It doesn't guarentee I'll be interested in the guy romantically, but I'll be able to make a decision about him based on who he is rather than some persona he is trying to portray.

What Girls Said 2

• Not really any specific questions I like to be asked, but I like it when a guy seems genuinely interested in my opinions on social and political issues, and when he's interested in my hobbies and my values. Those tend to be things I am interested in knowing about him as well.

• I like talking about my life aspirations lol.

• whats with the 'lol'? were you being sarcastic?

What Guys Said 1

• You're in collegeish age right? Talk about majors and especially if they're an artist? My god do I love talking art with an artist and they love it just as much.

• you can talk about pretty much anything with girls. i'm asking about things that girls particularly like talking about.

• Not necessarily an art major though for the record that's the type I always attract consistently, but their hobby. Most gals have a hobby. Be it poetry, real writing, or doodling, show an interest in their hobby and if you have the abillity to match that interest and debate it, it gets them excited to talk to you. Especially if say, they're into like Halloween shit and you say you'd like there help, makes them feel appreciated, useful, and gets them excited to see you.

• ok i see what you mean now. thanks. i will think on what you said.