Kissing on the forehead/nose...

When a guy kisses you on the forehead or nose does that have any sort of significance to it? Like does it mean he may have actual feelings for you. Or is it just something that happens in the moment and doesn't have a deeper meaning to it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It could have different meanings.. I would say he's doing one of several things 1) He's toying to you to get a reaction 2) He's toying with himself to see what kind of reaction he gets himself kissing you (as if he likes you or not or 3) Just a friendly kiss...Either way.. I wouldn't boost your hopes up just to get smashed down... a kiss on the forehead usually comes "As is and without warranty"

What Guys Said 3

• I hate to say it but a kiss on the forehead for a girl is the equivalent of a kiss on the cheek for a guy it's a sign of really close friendship at the most...The kiss on the nose...I don't know about that one

• Kissing on the forehead for me is an alternative to kissing a girl if she isn't ready yet. The nose on the other hand is just weird. But for sure kissing on the forehead or head in general is a good sign that he likes you. A "friendly" kiss would be on the cheek. Head on the other hand is much more intimate imho.

• Well it were me it would mean I liked you, but then I wouldn't have the guts to do it.

What Girls Said 3

• i think it's one of the sweetest things a guy can do... like, when you fall asleep or something and the guy gets up covers you, and kisses you on the forehead before he leaves... sooo many brownie points!--so, guys... is the forehead kiss of different meaning if you're already dating then or do you feel as though the same rule applies?

• He either views you as a little sister or really cares for you and is trying to show you that he likes you in more than a sexual way.

• Omg! I LOVE that! It's the best! My take on it is that it has meaning. I think it means that he cares about you. Ahhh! So good!