Girls, is my personality attractive or turn off?

im a quiet guy can also be shy and lack confidence. However sometimes I can be quite loud, sing and dance. I Can also be funny. I've been told I'm very polite, courteous and have been told that I'm a gentleman, I always open door for a lady, stand to the side if she needs to walk past.
Is my personality attractive, or deemed too 'nice' for you girls?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• It's just fine. There never a such thing as "too nice". I personally, love chivalry. It's attractive. And shyness is cute but its gets old, ya know? I like dominance in a man but some girls like the sweet and simple type. To each his (her) own, right?

• Yes, you have an attractive personality. I'm sure you will find a great girl some day : )

One thing that you *might* want to think about is your confidence level. Confidence is a good thing. Not cockiness, or lack of humbleness mind you, but a quiet confidence is attractive.

• If a girl is just looking for a fling you would be too nice. If she's looking for a long term relationship, you'll fit in well.

• Gentlemanliness is a very attractive quality. I think you sound great, why be unconfident if you're a pretty cool guy?

• No your good

• 100% attractive! haha

• i think u like to cheat on girls

• How does this determine whether if he cheats or not? Talk about being ignorant? haha

• he is kind of guy, who likes to cheat and many girls around, even though he shy... i know tht type of guys)))

• well you obviously dont...:)

• There is no such thing as too nice for girls.

Bad boys may be the highschool thing, maybe even collage, but they become less exciting as girls mature, and see bad boys are not going to make them happy in the long run. Nice boys, however, win out in the end.