19 year old girl dating 33 year old man?

Is the age difference too big? What do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The likelihood of being used is pretty high for the girl, for lots of reasons, it's risky. But it's great for him! lol

• Give me some reasons please?

• Lack of respect, he's in his mid 30's and you're still a kid really (don't mean to sound patronizing but with hindsight you're still a kid at that age).
      Manipulation, by the time you're 30 you know how to project yourself a certain way to get what you want, without the girl smelling bullshit.
      Personal development, you'll be very different in a few years time and that can lead to you growing apart.
      Generation gap, you might get on well but but it'll be difficult to relate sometimes.
      Interests, the stuff you get up to is very different or will end up being different.
      Social scene, he'll probably find it hard to take your friends seriously.
      The main thing though is he's probably after an easy to handle girl who's fresh with a tight body, it'll be easy for him to lead you to believe otherwise.

What Guys Said 16

• Most would say the maturity levels are completely different, but if you two can make it work I don't see why not.

• At 19 you are still 'individualizing' and the 19 year old will probably end up going down a different road at a certain point as the 33 one is probably quite settled with who they are and the 19 year old isn't. It can work, but I don't think it works out in the end for most of these couples.

• If I were 33, I'd probably date someone around 22 because she has more experience, 19 is just fresh out of the boat.

• Yes it is. I would advise finding someone her age. I mean he's like 10+ years older than she is...

• yes it is too big you have nothing in common besides sex

• for him, no. for the girl, yes

• If you click I don't see an issue. I just doubt that you would.

• If you just having fun, age is just a number. If you looking for relationships, i don't know what would you have comments.

• Too much. This is to the point that some people may consider pedophilic (if that's a word)

• If I was 25 and he was 37 that wouldn't look so bad same age difference different age

• It's not the same age difference, it's two years less. However, I see your point. I would hold off on this relationship until you are out of college (if you are not going to college, wait until around 24). That's just my opinion though.

• Daaaaaaaaayum! Congratz to ma okd man for scoring auch a young and fresh veggies 💘

• I have seen worse guys mature at a lot slower rate so if the girl is mature rock on

• Doesn't matter what matters is the girls opinion to the guy..

• It doesn't matter what we think.

• That's not normal girls who date that older men are more like:
    a) gold diggers
    b) stupid
    c) lack of friends they can date close to their date.
    d) looking for attention

• you only live once. if you two enjoy being with each other, just go for it! fuck the rules, fuck the traditions!

• There are guys who became a dad at their 14 .. 33-19=14 ... Bullshit..

• While you are a baby who breastfeeds by mum he was jerking off

What Girls Said 14

• I also dated a 33yr old guy when I was 19! It was awesome. We dated for 3 years. Longest relationship I ever had. In the end, we just had different life plans and our feelings for each other had faded. That's why we broke up. I still think of him as an amazing guy and I wish I was closer to his age so we could have had more things in common.

If you get along with this guy, do it. You'll learn a lot about yourself if nothing else.

• I wouldn't do that, but hey love can be strange sometimes,

• I just turned 20 a couple weeks ago and I've been going out with a guy who just turned 35 for 8 months. Im also going out with a guy who is 33.

They're both great awesome guys. People might not always understand but who cares? If you have haters you know you're doing something right

• You will be pressured to settle down and commit. Maybe even kids. I was 20 and dated someone 40. We clicked and have a great connection but we're at two different stages in life. I don't recommend it

• It's big but, if you guys are in love it shouldn't really matter.

• It's to big... and kind of icky...

• what about 25 yo girl dating 55 yo man. and yes we r happy

• I do the same. It's not for money either.

• That's gross !

• Its ok. Its not that big of a gap

• Yup, too big.

• The pressure of settling down goes up the older the guy... I've done it and it was no good.

• If he's cute why not

• I wouldn't do it but I don't judge