Guys, no boyfriend at 20?

I'm 20 years old and I've never had a boyfriend, or kissed anyone, or had any attention at all that lasted longer than the night, and I guess it must be my personality, as I'm quite pretty. What do guys think of this? Is it awkward if the girl is inexperienced at that age? Would that put you off?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean there's more people like you then you realize, myself included, so no need to be insecure

What Guys Said 10

• To boys and players, that may be a turnoff... To decent men, that is very attractive. A woman that respects herself is far more attractive than a girl who has a lot of experience in my book. Be patient, you'll find a guy that will make you confortable and one that you can trust... It takes time to build, time also filters the men who aren't so serious... Don't stress about it, it's a really good thing as far as I'm concerned!!

(one reason why I stayed single for a long time was because I couldn't find girls that I belive were worth respecting or girls who were more reserved to those things)

Hope it helps!

• Start collecting cats

• Im 23 and never had a relationship it wouldn't put me off it would make a relationship without "pressure"

• no thats not a put off at all, If I like a girl stuff like that is not going to make much of a difference to me

• No, it happens to the best of us.

• I don't see any problem with that

• I wouldn't care

• No that's pretty normal 20 is young and I'm not put off at all.

• its normal actually just wait

• Wait for the husband that you'll find in the future.. Why not? why do you want to be like someones around you.. Be rational..