If you're truly physically ugly are you already at an advantage in dating?

I'd say yes because a first impression is everything in society basically. When you're going for a job interview why do you look your best? Because you want your first impression to be great before you even consult with the interviewer and this also can apply to dating and getting girls/guys.

• Yes - First Impressions Are Everything
  • No - Looks Mean Nothing
I meant to say disadvantage lmao
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• advantage? huh how would that b?

• Update?

• oh sorry... no... not at all, some girls don't give a shit bout looks... really!

although they r the minority but still they exist basiclly

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you be at an advantage for being ugly? I would think it's the other way around.

• Yes I'd say ugly people ( I don't like that word) are at a disadvantage when it comes to finding someone who'll look past their physical features.

• I guess you can look at it that way. At least then, people won't automatically assume you're in a relationship.

• Define truly physically ugly

What Guys Said 4

• being ugly is NOT an avantage in any way if you're and ugly guy the pretty boy will sweep all the ladies even without being nice while you're stuck being the friend. For a woman is worse she won't be aknowleged in any way she will be ignored by guys and the pretty girl will always get the job cause she is eye candy

• yea I agrree I'm sure there's research out there that says for sure though

• Lol your question man.

But yeah u r right up to a large extent.

• yea ugly people suk