Is it wrong if ur 17 and u want a guy who is in his 50s?

Im really attracted to this guy. he's a senior at the firm im interning for. he's divorced n single. I can tell that he's attracted to me too but i guess he hasn't made any moves because of my age... what should i do? I really want him.

Ok maybe i worded my question wrong. I've already decided to pursue him ( its not illegal here) i just dun know how. he's not making any moves but i can tell he's attracted to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• He could very well be your father. That is like daddy issues 101 right there. I'm sure there are guys out there pretty close to your age that you find attracted. Please stay away from him. I don't want you to get hurt.

What Guys Said 15

• You may see many things that you like about him, but everything he knows and likes is going to be different from you, from music to hobbies. If you want to see him for a while, that is okay as long as both of you enjoy that, but I really recommend against thinking anything serious, because the age difference will kill it sooner or later.

• He's old enough to be older than your dad I really don't think it's a good fit. If you want an older guy at least go for someone 30 or younger. It's a closer difference

• He would be 33 to 42 years older than you depending on his age. Why would you want someone who is in their 50s? Just imagine having him as your date to prom. He could have kids older than you. Let's say he is 50 and had kids at 18 that would make his kids 32.

• Why not just go for a guy your own age.

• He's old enough to be your father

• weird indeed... but if 17 is legal in yer area... i definetely cannot judge u basically...

• It means you are either a gold digger or he needs help or both.

• Fuuuckkkk...
    i don't know.

You can do whatever makes you happy but i don't think that's a bright Idea.

• He obviously wants you, and wants to do others things to you. But you have to be mature, and then you'll know that he will die when you'll be 30 with kids and shit like that

• Are you aware of the word "Cushhhhhhhhhhhhh" ?

• The age gap sooner or later will be a breaking point.

• Wait until you're 18. Once you are, feel free to fuck him all you want.

• Stick to your own age, little girl.

That being said from a 54 year old.

• "Age is just a number" blah blah blah...

• That's disgusting...

What Girls Said 8

• If 17 is the legal age of consent where you live then technically it's not wrong, however, I would caution you to really think about it. Someone that much older, what could you possibly have in common? He's old enough to be your father. This could bring a lot of complications if you try to pursue anything.

• it's gross.

• He must be Johnny Depp if he's in his 50s and you're really attracted to him and really want him. Don't see any other explanation. Lmao.

• Very wrong

• Its not wrong BUT just take it slow. ok? He's probably taking advantage of you. So if thats what you want then take it slow amd make sure if THATS what you wamt before making it serious.

• Wait till your 18.

• He is like too too too old. You should think well about it before anything.

• It would be really best if you like him to wait until you are 18 for legal reasons to date him. Don't be surprised if you get dirty looks from public they would think your a goldigger or his daughter but age doesn't matter when its legal enjoy it.

• Age does matter if the gap is too large like in this case it would be at least 33 years difference