When should I ask her out again?

I really like this girl but we've never been went out together. We only hang out with each other with mutual friends.
We only contact with each other on twitter.. we shared a lot of funny stuff and trying to get to know each other. We've only talk in person for like twice only, but I tried my best to do the first move to try to make her laugh, smile, flirt and teasing her when we're together..,
anyway, A few days ago I asked her out if we could grab some food and have coffee... and then she tried to invite her friends to come but they can't... then she told that she can't too. She told me that she never went out with a guy alone before. Maybe she's not comfortable with me yet or something, but after that she promised me that next she will come with me. But I don't know when should I ask her out again. Maybe next week?

If you leave some others thoughts about this girl if she likes me or not I would really appreciate it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If she hasn't been out with a lad alone before you need to make sure your doing something she's comfortable with. I'd say for the first date stick with something in the daytime, that way if it's going well you can extend it but she won't feel like your expecting anything as she might with an evening date. Rather than a film go for something where you can do more talking but maybe something less intense then coffee or a meal. It might be fun to wander round a museum or gallery, zoo, farm etc. Stuff like that is fun, not serious and it's easy to joke about and have a laugh. Make it an outing rather than something focused on you having conservation (which she might find intimidating) and I'm sure she'll be more tempted. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• I say wait a week.

What Guys Said 3

• She's very nervous. Do you think she's ready for relationship? You need to win her trust first.

• I would wait about 1-2 weeks to ask her out again. And maybe get to know her better and talk to her more

• you should spend time with without your mutual friends