How can I be confident when everyone tells me I'm to ugly to short and that I'll die alone (lol people are mean idk)?

Most Helpful Girl

• You slick your hair back, give them the double middle finger, and say: bitch, Oprah has you thinking you're important, but you're not. Why the hell should your opinion matter? Then you dust off your shoulder and walk away with a grin.

Also you're as cute as a button so they're obviously just dumb.

What Girls Said 5

• Fuck what they say but I don't know why they would say your ugly when your cute :/
    But anyways there's always going to be assholes fuck them they are just miserable with themselves

• Stick your middle finger up and walk through life not giving a fuck about the bullies because as long as you listen you won't have confidence. Trust me I stopped giving a fuck and haven't been happier

• People are stupid. Whatever they say is a reflection of them, not of you.

• Oh this question. 1. I bet you aren't even short, and even if you are, just date a short girl and you'll feel like a giant.

Anyway, to answer the rest, you have to remember that one of the main reasons people will tell you stuff like that, is because they are trying to make up for what they lack, and are jealous of something about you, which is why they singled you out to tear down. When in reality there isn't a thing wrong with you, other then the fact you've come across such people.

• https://youtu.be/3H50llsHm3k

This applies to everyone.

What Guys Said 1

• The first step in improving your confidence is to push all the negative people out of your life.
    You will die alone if you hang around them and believe their bullshit. Their attitude will slowly condition you and reduce your confidence.