Needs extreme help with a teenage girls feelings

I really like this one girl and she's 14 and I'm to old for her right now

and she said she can only see us as friends forever nothing more even though EVERYTHING is

perfectly fine between us like her mom and dad even love me and her brother and we agree on everything it just doesn't make sense how she doesn't like me in that way...can her feeling change between 14-18? Is she just at a certain stage where she can't see what type of guy I really am?

She's not into anyone else she doesn't like anyone else right now she's not a avg. 14 year old girl. She acts way to mature for her age and also her best friend is her mom as in she tells her mom everything...everything..all I want to know is if it a stag

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I think at 14 years old she knows what she wants already...and she seems she's just not that into you. She may be interrested in someone else.

• She's not into anyone else she doesn't like anyone else right now she's not a avg. 14 year old girl. She acts way to mature for her age and also her best friend is her mom as in she tells her mom everything...everything..all I want to know is if it a stage. Sorry meant to put the reply here.

• Yeah, girls get mature earlier than guys, so I don't think it's a stage. She is probably acting like a 17 year old girl. (my little sister is 14 and she has a boyfriend already, and she knows what she wants.)

What Girls Said 1

• Well its good that you have good relationship with the family but she's probably not ready or not sure whtat she wants yet ... she in her teenage years so these are years where lots happend ... probably take it slow don't push things be patient ... if she really like you she will come too you or show you that she does .

What Guys Said 1

• If you look at things from her side, in your moment of peace you may find yourself asking, "Why should I commit myself to anyone at age 14, when the whole world is waiting for me to see, get to know, and THEN choose? What's the hurry?..."