There's this boy I like and I'm pretty sure he likes me to, how do I ask him out without embarrassing myself... please help... XD?

Please help me I need him in my life!!!

Thankyou... what do I say and should I wait for him to ask me out or other way around?
Thanks for the support
Thank you very much!!!
Everyone!!! Thankyou

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're at all attractive to him, then he'll be flattered if you ask him out, and he'll probably be as nervous as you.

Go for it!

What Guys Said 4

• Just show hints to him that you like him, and if he likes you HE will ask YOU out. If he doesn't, then he is not. Just be patient. Girls today are so forward.

• Just do it girl you got this!!! Lol
    But foreal girls don't usually don't ask guys
    But if you really want to ask him ask him the way you would want him to ask you out.

• Thankyou guys, what exactly do I say!!!
      Plus he knows I'm not shy so yeah...

• Go up to him and say "hey I wanted to know if you would like to date"
      Or you could do what my best friend and her boyfriend did which was start holding his hand out of nowhere see how he reacts and then lean on his shoulder and stuff and eventually you guys would kiss and boom he is yours 🔑🔑🔒🔒

• Ok!! Thankyou I'll follow your advice!!!

• ask him what he's doing that weekend, go out to starbucks and chill, but the entire time don't mention dating, and at the very end say something like, "so we're pretty much dating now, right?"

and make sure you flirt a lot to get any vibes from him

• just go up and act shy and ask him to see a movie

What Girls Said 2

• Well just tell him your feelings so he knows for sure! I know it's difficult but it's also difficult to figure out females... lol

• i have got the same problem! lolol
    good luck