Girls, Do you like it when a guy tries to win you over?

Say you met a guy and at first you thought "meh, he's okay" and whenver you saw him it was clear to you that this guy would do just about anything to win your heart. Say your initial rejection stimulated a deep rooted drive and determination within the man to better himself to the point where you find him attractive.

For example, a random guy in your college class tells you that you're beautiful and makes it clear he wants you, and you brush him off. 5 Years later that random college kid is a wealthy entrepreneur, demonstrates kindness and altruism to the less fortunate, and essentially becomes an awesome person in every aspect of what it means to be human. He approaches you 5 years later, a succesful, happy man, and tells you that you were the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and would do almost anything to win your heart.

Would you let him into your heart, upon witnessing the demonstration of his willpower and drive to win your love? Upon seeing that enen in the 5 elapsed years, he has not forgotten you? That even as a wealthy, attractive, kind, and caring man who could have almost any woman he wants, that he still holds a special place for you in his heart?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, who wouldn't enjoy it? But I'd also feel bad if I accepted him after he was rich cause he'd think I'm into him for his money!

• I thought girls found it creepy

• No, it's sweet, when my step dad first met my mom at their job, he decided to tell her she was beautiful right off the bat, then proceeded to follow her around work, every day, even though by this point she had told him she had 5 children already.
      His reply to her having 5 kids was "Well thats ok, we'll just have 4 more and make a softball team"

Now they weren't apart for 5 years to make him forget my mother, but he was extremely persistent in trying to win her over, very successfully at that.

• It's sweet, and even a bit funny

What Girls Said 7

• That sounds like the plot for the Great Gatsby.
    Yes I would consider that guy as people and circumstances change. But if there is no chemistry then it doesn't matter what he does then it won't work out or happen.

You will find a girl who loves you as you are. You don't have to try so hard.

• In curious, Do you think if things were reversed you'd give the girl a shot?

If I'm attracted to someone I know right away it's unlikely that good deeds will change that unless I was physically attracted to him but didn't like his personality. But without physical attraction it's just gonna be friendship.

• Hell yeah, that's preferable haha

It doesn't even have to be that dramatic, even initially if he shows persistence and interest in a non stalker way then I would have given him a chance and gotten interested

• Sorry, but I wouldn't personally want anyone who leads with his money and accomplishments. That would make his "determination" feel more like an acquisition of assets more than him really liking me, and is really a lot more shallow than most guys are willing to admit. So is the beautiful part. Yes, you find my face/body attractive, and that's important, but there's more to me than what I look like, which it doesn't sound like you want to find out.

• Depends on his physical appeal. I'm sorry, but money has no affect on me. You've got to have some sort of handsome attraction for me to want you inside of me, impregnating me with your genetic code. Despite this, that's not to say your efforts are unappreciated. I'll respect you very much as a person, but I just won't want you inside of me. Who and who I do not want in me is involuntarily controllable. I have no conscious say.

• I'd have to give him a shot.

• Yes I would like it