He told me he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we really hit it off.. good or bad thing?

He also told me he misses having me in town (when I was gone). We have been out on a couple dates, have been hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost 4 months now. But the problem is we have been far from eachother because I'm away at school, about 2 hours away, but now I'm moving back to the city so we are going to be close by. And when I asked if this was just for sex, he said no, and that we wouldn't have hungout etc. But I dont know, I'm still confused, It doesn't seem like he puts in that much effort as he did in the begining, he was super persistent andasking me out. Im thinking it could be because of the distance? Could things change when im back for good? when I was home he was very persistent and was the me asking me out..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think its a good thing :/