Kiss on the first date, what do you think?

Kissing (no fresh) someone you just met online less than 24 hours, what do you guys think?

French* lol not fresh

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I personally wouldn't kiss someone I haven't even known for a day.

• I would say get to know the person more. I don't know if is distance relationship or u live close by but met online. But it all depends on the connection u had on the date, read the signals and environment to tell if is ok or not to kiss. If u had that "click" during the date then kiss, no problem

• I did not kiss her though but I did notice she kinda want one judging by her body language.

• Then kiss, on the next date. There r no set of rules of dating or when is the right time to do stuff. Is all about the connection. So if u wanted to kiss her and she wanted one then go for it

• I wouldn't really want to meet a guy online. but as for kissing on the first date or whatever, I don't see a problem with it.

Last guy I had a thing with, kissed me really soon. It wasn't even supposed to be a date. Good timing and it was cute. Timing is everything

• Usually wouldn't think about it, but I would probably be a little skeptical kissing someone I didn't know all too well.

• No you shouldn't

What Guys Said 4

• I just went on a first date (I've been talking to her for a week though) and we did kiss, French kissing, for like 30 minutes.
    So clearly I'm down for a kiss on the first date xD

• Ooo playa

• Hahahaha nah, we just really hit it off perfectly. I haven't had such a fluent conversation with someone in a looooong time, so it was obvious we were gonna end up kissing, I just felt it.

• Kissing Is not something you think about, It just kind of happenes with that special someone, You know someone you have chemistry with.

• Stupidity (sorry but really that is what I think) first of all you have to read her heart. good luck😃

• Are you seriously suggesting NOT kissing on the first date? Seems ineffective to me. Get physical fast.

• meh I thought it was too fast. We've known each other less than 24 hours

• I have sex sometimes the same day of meeting. What the hell is a kiss by comparison? Don't be a wuss, go for the kiss.