I like this girl at school and I've known her through out all of high school. How do I ask her out?

We've had almost all our classes together.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey [Name] do you wanna go see Age of Ultron on Friday?"
    Or whatever you wanna do. It's pretty simple. Get to the point in the first sentence, and make it a yes or no question. Also I'd recommend saying it during a good conversation (or if you're talking about movies there's a perfect time to ask). Or just approach her when she's by herself at her locker or in the hall.

Also just look out for opportunities to ask her to do something with you, if some event or place she wants to go to comes up in conversation (like I said with the movie). Then its more natural and easy.

What Girls Said 1

• Say "I am inlove with you and I love you so so so much. Go out with me so that we can get married"

It will either work or not work

What Guys Said 5

• Be like "What time should I pick you up for (insert event here) on (insert day)?" Or "I'm going to pick you up at 7pm Friday so we can hang out" (only use this second one if you know she will be available at said time.) This works more than you might think. If you ask a yes or no question it gives them something to back out of but if the answer requires a time they will more often answer with a time and feel more obligated to actually go with you.

• ... do you want to go out? Don't over think it. Take her somewhere to talk not a movie.

• "Hey, we've known each other in 6th period for a long time, and I think it's time to go to the next level. So I was thinking we could go from here to the library and study together, girl, just you and me?"

• Say "hey! Remember when we didn't have sex? Want to right that wrong with this afternoon?"

• Ahh man, been there and missed out, just stick that chest out and do it man, life's too short to just wonder