Girls, what is the best date you can imagine?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to Taco Bell, then go to the amusement park, then go to Taco Bell, then play laser tag, then go to Taco Bell, then go home and cuddle and watch Netflix.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• We go to the park, hold hands, walk around, sit on the swings and just talk. Then we sit on the grass field and I lie on his lap and watch the clouds. Then we walk over to someplace to eat, and we take it and eat it at the beach or something and we watch the sunset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably with a guy a like and have feelings for, we talk about everything, laugh and also have serious stuff that we can talk about. Do something eight super fun or just laid back.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any place where we can talk freely, and learn more about each other. Were we can laugh freely, and make memories. If we were going to a play or movie then it would be cool if we went to eat after or before or something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • A meal or a walk?

0|1
    0|0
    • walk where?

• Show All
    • So you only have a short time available?

• no. it is in two days

• Go hiking togethe. Camping at river side.

0|1
    0|0
    • ok. that's nice i will do this in the second date, but i need for today. i have the first date right now.

• Ohh. For the 1st, dinner is the bes. Trying to get comfortable to each other

• swimming with the dolphins and dinner on the beach. healthy food. then maybe smores on the beach next to a nice hot fire pit wrapped up in a blanket.

0|0
    0|0