Is There any hope for a weird guy when it comes to getting girls?

I'm the most awkward guy that has ever existed to be honest. Girls get freaked out by me ( I think it's the at I look) most of the time. There's very few of them that actually bother to conversate with me. I tend to stutter at times and people find me strange when I do that. Just wondering if I should just accept that I am too weird to be dating and stay single forever. I mean what choice do I have right?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's creepy weird and there's "cool weird". The cool weird guy isn't as insecure about himself as what you wrote above. He's comfortable being his own man and being an outsider. Many girls might not like that, but there are some who are intrigued and REALLY into that.

My advice to you is find a hobby the complements your lifestyle and stick to it. Get your validation out of life from an activity, not from women.

• Yeah I need to stop giving a crap about what girls think of me to be honest. If they don't like me so be it. I won';t mind being single forever. Some people are not meant to find significant others so I completely understand.

• bro, things could be worse. Getting laid all of the time doesn't make you a better person. How many tombstones do you see that say "here lays Mr. Cool Manwhore... he was loved by all". Yes I know it sucks to be lonely. Yes I know your hormones are screaming. Yes I know what's like to have other people judge you. I was introverted "weird" guy myself. However I found some hobbies that help me out (fitness and mma fighting). It wasn't a cure all, but it gave me direction. I got more confident and met several more women. I still have a quirky personality... but I learned to tone my "weirdness". The best way is to learn to kid girls and have a sense of humor.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol. Yes. There are women that are attracted to awkward guys and think stuttering/nervousness is cute.

Embrace who you are--your weirdness--and use it to your advantage.

• No way, stuttering is adorable, my brother stutters and he is so cute. Plus if your picture is actually you, you don't look bad either. Anyway you just need to find a girl with similar interests and stuff. What do you say in a conversation that usually weirds them out?

• That actually is me in the picture haha I don't know where I'm from girls are a little stuck up and only go for the bad boy type. I'm not one of them so I usually get tossed aside when I try talking to them. That's why I just keep to myself when I'm around girls. Just want to avoid getting shut down again.

• Yeah I'm that nerdy type of guy. All my friends are bad boys, and they get all the girls most of the time we go to parties. If we meet a group of girls at those parties I'm usually that guy that's kind of like the wing man, but never gets any haha Anyways I don't even like going out with my friends that much anymore since I always feel like crap seeing how good they are at getting girls without even trying smh

• Yeah, I don't even party, and most of friends don't either, so I don't really have any experience with wing men and all that haha no, I usually cast off bad boys as too much of a risk and kinda jerky... not my thing

• Find someone who would accept your awkwardness.

What Guys Said 4

• Trust me, I'm more awkward than you are.

• Life is hell

• Tell me about it man. Just wish I was normal. Maybe I'd get girls to like me for once.

• "conversate" converse...

• I'm very weird and I get girlfriends, it never lasts but at least I get the pussy. :/