What is this called? I worry and get sad. I really yearn to meet him?

Maybe I'm just clingy, but I've never been in love before. I can't stop thinking about this guy. We met on here and we have been talking for a while. I can not stop thinking about him. Every part of my day, I think about him. If I don't talk to him a day, my day goes sour. If he doesn't reply in a couple of hours, I worry and get sad. I really yearn to meet him. He just makes me happy in every aspect. I love everything about him, and I accept every flaw. What is this?

• Obsession
  • Infatuation
  • Crush
  • Falling in love

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you guys have been in an LDR for 7 months? It sounds like your falling in love.

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds like me in high school. Infatuation, for sure. Honestly, it probably doesn't have much to do with that particular guy's traits. It's just ingrained in your head to feel that way about him.

• Wow you have such a big crush on this guy that it almost seem like your infatuated.

• You really yearn to meet him? So you've never met in person?

• No online relationship for 7 months

• We live in different states

• In that case, it can't be legitimately called love, since nothing counts until you meet in person. Crush or infatuation would be more applicable.

What Girls Said 4

• Might I say you're in love

• I'd say crush borderline infatuation

• you've got a big crush on him

• Infatuation it is.