0|0
5|21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• 5’0—6’0

What is that range?

4|0
    0|0
  • Slight preference for petite girls but... it's really the attitude that determines it all. If a large girl approaches me with a big smile I'll like her quite easily. If the small girl treats me like a waste bag she'll get a neutral facial expression back. No intestest :-(

3|0
    0|0
  • More is better.
    Give me the tall girl.

4|2
    0|0
  • It depends on the guys height usually. I am 6'2 and date 5'6ish and up for the most part, any more petite and I feel like I am with a kid... but I know plenty of guys that like shorter women

3|0
    0|0
  • I vote C. Both. I like either.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tall and athletic girls, but tall and slender girls are ok too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do nice change from dating a fireplug

1|0
    0|0
  • Height does not effect how attractive you are at all. Guys only have a height preference when looking for someone to date.

In my case, i couldny care less, as long as she is shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have generally dated with shorter girls, but really, I'm good as long as she's shorter than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted petite, but really I like them both. I like women both 5'3" and under, and 5'10" and over.

I like smaller women because I'm a short guy, and I like being able to look them in the eye.

BUT

I do like really tall women because they are just awesome. Have had a nice share of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls

2|2
    0|0
  • Pocket rockets.

1|0
    0|0
  • i could date either and would be happy with who it was regardless of size

1|0
    0|0
  • Truthfully, I'd like girls if they were shorter than me. But not so short that they could be mistaken for elementary school kids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both, but would generally be more attracted to a girl based on her body shape than her height.

4|0
    0|0
  • If by petite you just mean shorter than the guy, that's what most guys would feel confident to approach. Most of the time girls will reject guys who are not taller than them. But between a 5'9 girl and a girl who is 5'2 (both a lot shorter than me) I'd choose 5'9 every time. Tall girls are the most attractive ones plus I'd want to have tall kids. In general tho, guys don't care much about how tall a girl is, they just want someone pretty.

2|0
    0|0
  • gimme uh tall long legged biatch any day mmmmmmm

3|1
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter to me. If we're attracted to each other and we get along well, that's what I think is most important.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a short guy and sure petite girls would be obviously more convenient, but I would choose a girl that 5'5 over a shorter girl. I'm 5'7 by the way.

2|0
    0|0
  • A all day long!

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 5

• i guess it depends on the guy's preference

2|1
    0|0
  • They generally prefer short/petite girls, it seems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Different guys have different preferences, so both.

3|0
    0|0
  • Thank heavens that my tall husband went for a tall girl! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha.. we just got 4/16 votes. Not a good thing if you ask me.

1|0
    0|0