What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you physically and hurt?

Mine isn't original at all but it was definitely when i got kicked in the dick... it was the worst pain i have ever experienced and i was wrecked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been lucky to never been that badly hurt physically *touch wood*. When I was 12 I got hit by a car, that comes to mind; I fractured my humerus bone and it wasn't humorous x_x. But I was able to get up and walk out of the road, and the driver of the car was crying while I wasn't (just to say it was totally my fault and not hers; I walked in front of her car because I have 0 spatial awareness and therefore on this occasion judged how far away the car was very badly) , although according to my Mum I did turn a rather peculiar grey colour. I'll go with that as it's a dramatic story..

• wow, you got hit by a car? VERY dramatic

• Well yeah haha; but I was super duper lucky and only fractured this one bone in my left shoulder, plus I had a few very minor bruises - the car came off worse than I did (the windscreen was smashed). If I hadn't been wearing this massive ski jacket with the hood up at the time (mornings in October are cold in the UK) I could've hit my head on the road and been hurt way worse..

• Also the car was going maybe 20mph at the time

What Girls Said 4

• concussion and bleeding from a car accident

• I went tubing in the snow and stopped to fast. I ended up flipping, which at first was funny but when I landed my hand kind of bent, and the tips of my fingers touched my inner arm and all I heard was a loud sort of snap AND my parents refused to take me to the doctor!

• A car T-boned my motorcycle.

• I broke my fingers in haste to reach my school on time.

What Guys Said 7

• Once, a long time ago, when hanging
    out in a building under construction, a friend of mine
    tripped and was about to fall, I grabbed her hand
    and instead we both fell.

She managed, but I hit a beam with my abdomen which
    nearly went through (ouch) and required surgery afterwards. ^.~

• i fell off a horse when i was in summer camp basically...

it hurt like hell.. broke my wrist 2 as well...:-/

• When I was 8 I was in my garage. I climbed on top of a drum to get a balloon for my little cousin, who was probably 2 or 3. I leaned over to get it and the drum fell and I did too. My right pinky was cut by an angle at the garage door holder. I had to get lots of stitches and still still have a scar to this day. The tissue still feels pretty abnormal. I cut it so far that I saw my nerve.. it was this white thing. The doctors say I was lucky not to cut an inch further or I would have lost the ability to use my whole right hand.

Dodged a bullet. Its fucked up to think that what I learned at 8 years old is that helping people can make you almost lose your hand lool

• When I was playing volleyball as a child the ball hit my thumb and broke my nail in half and started too bleed a lot

• I was out with two fairly toxic friends and I got jumped, they ran, got pummeled for two hours straight in the middle of the night, woke up in a hospital bed a week later with six fingers broken, my knee physically destroyed and my head split open, stayed there for a month, worst pain of my life.

• wtf dude thats hectic!! you could've died... what pieces of shit. Im sorry your friends ran too...

• i would have stopped talking to them the moment they ran. any idea why the guys attacked you in the first place? were they trying to rob you?

• By the looks of it they were there trying to rob us for anything, they made us clear out our pockets, I had on me a necklace I wanted to give to this girl I liked at the time, they smashed that too. I tried to but with the ongoing police reports I needed to talk with them, It really did drive me to the point I was ready to kill myself, but thankfully I didn't.

• I dropped a 50-pound weight on my hand while working out. My index finger was completely shattered; it hurt so much that I almost passed out. Six months and two surgeries later, I was back to normal.

• A piece of cotton wool fell on me once :{