Guys, have you ever fallen in love with a woman without even dating her?

Do or have you ever fallen for a girl you dont really know? I have this guy that i have spoken to a few times and he asked me out but i had to reject him nicely because I am in a relationship (kind of on the way out) but still in a relationship, he knows were having problems.
Since i have rejected him he still hangs around me, says hi and smiles at me, even watches me, i can see his friends watching me and it looks like they report back to him if they see me.
Anyway my question is does he think he has a chance with me? And could he have strong feelings for me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea this one chick tried talking to me when I was obese and oogly and my fatness didn't seem to bother her I was so self conscious I just stayed to myself... she had the most gorgeous eyes and smile Q. Q only bumped into her once in the train 3 months ago and was breathtaken that I couldn't even say hi to her or even move although she probably wouldn't recognize me

What Guys Said 10

• Oh yes... my first and only time... married her eventually. First time i saw her was magic... the world melted and i could only think of her... i even failed my board exams a week later. I think he does feel like he has a chance with you... but you never know... only one way to find out...

• Omg yes most definitely

• Sometimes guys let their heart rule their head. He knows your unavailable, but for whatever reason he can't move on.

But to answer your question, yes. I've fallen for a lot of girls who were in relationships, or even married.

• I believe it is called a crush, and yes, many times. Why on earth would he be doing it otherwise?

• Star bucks barista at my job.

• Used to... in GAG.. but not now...:D

• Yes, my best friend at uni never dated her but totally fell for her

• i was heavily fallen for her for three years and we haven't talked. it was a piercing of the heart from the very first moment i saw her. but i guess thats just silly weird me. i hear people say you hav to have sex several times to fall in love with the perrson. not the case for me.

• You're not alone man. I've fell in love with a girl, she went to my high school to fix her grades due to some reason I don't know. I don't know her too well but she is good looking and very kind, I've probably never met someone like her. She has no clue I was in love with her. This was about 3 years ago but the crush only lasted heavily for about a year then I gave up (and I was told by a friend she liked him). I still think about her sometimes but I'd date another woman if I got the chance because I am not gonna go around and have hopes of getting a woman I won't get. Sometimes it better to give up and move on.

• yes i fell in love with someone i can't meet

• No, I think love comes later when you know each other better, in the beginning it's infatuation.