Dating a Friend ?

So, my friend asked me to go to dinner, I hadn't seen him in a couple of years but we happened to bump into each other on a dating website we were both on. Kinda funny. I wasn't sure if we were going out as old buddies or if he had asked me out on a date. He is only a year younger and he had always told me how he thought I am attractive and he was always a big flirt. But I figured that's just him. throughout the whole night I felt so weird cause I wasn't sure how I was supposed to act it was kinda awkward but I relaxed toward the end, and he got out of his car to give me an hug and he kissed me on my cheek and I was like yea friends kiss friends on the cheek so I went to kiss him on the cheek then I got tongue in my mouth, I kissed back, I am not saying I didn't like it. I am just asking is it bad to date a friend? He knows everything good and bad about me.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I signed up for this site to ask a similar question. I had a great date with a friend I hadn't seen in years. To make a long story short. We are really hitting it off. Though we've only had a few dates, everything is going really well. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm happy I told her I didn't want to be friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Technically you'll eventually reveal anything that's good or bad about you in any romantic relationship. If you two were compatible friends before, it should be good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he knows everything about you that's good because he likes you for who you are dah.

Anyway, why would you want to hide anything? You can always change the bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well. he's going to be more than a friend. I'd only kiss a guy on the mouth or even cheek if he's my boyfriend. so I mean, it isn't exactly bad or good, depends on how things go. the best thing to do is to take it slow because you probably haven't seen him for a while. see how things are with him and get to know the guy a bit and things should be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's cool dating a friend it's better

0|0
    0|0