Would you continue dating someone who doesn't initiate any contact in more than 48 hours?

Would it be a dealbreaker for you if your new date (girl or guy, doesn't matter!) doesn't initiate any contact with you in 48 hours or more (although they might do so later)? Let's say, you showed initiative before but don't want to run after them, so now it's their turn. Would you break it off or would you continue dating them? Do you have any other time limit?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe 2 days and no contact shows that she is not interested so i would love on to other women... Out there who would be interested... More

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nah if they don't show interest there's more women out there who are

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all... i believe they need some time, since it's a new date basically...:-)

1|0
    0|0
    • How often would you expect them to contact you if you had a few dates already? Or don't you have any limit at all? Let's say, could you go days or even weeks without any contact and still continue?

I would just assume that they're not interested enough to contact me and that I'm just not on their mind...

• i guess i'd give them a week or so

• I've never had a girl initiate contact with me. It has always been me doing it.

0|0
    0|0
    • ALL the time? I mean you initiated 100% and she 0%? Doesn't that get tiring?

What Girls Said 2

• Doesn't seem like he's interested. I'd move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm fact that's what I prefer! I hate clingy men, so so much. They drive me away. If more men calm down and give a girl space, it would be nice.

I don't have any other time requirements, just as long as I'm not left hanging... I guess 48 hours would be my limit though.

0|0
    0|0