Why do girls not like Mexican guys?

I'm Mexican and it seems girls (including mexican girls) aren't into mexican guys. it sucks cause I'm tempted to change my race/ethnicity when I talk to a girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's not because of your race/ethnicity, but because of your culture. When I go to a Mexican friend's house, I feel like I'm going into "Little Mexico", like even though they live in the US, they still live like if they were in Mexico.
    If you're American, you obviously have an American culture, and Mexican culture is pretty different, so if you still have that same culture, American people may not really dig that.
    At least that's my reason for why I don't tend to go for Mexican girls, because if I wanted Mexican culture, I would have gone to Mexico, not the US.

• What do you mean by "little Mexico"? I'm from Mexico City not from a small village and are you Mexican or latino?

• I've found them pretty racist to be honest, not all of them, but many.

Maybe cause we are normally discriminated? So it's probably a defense mechanism

• Or maybe you discriminate yourself? If you separate from others, you're discriminitaing yourself from others.
      They always use this excuse to not accept the fault.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm Mexican, and my first boyfriend was Mexican.
    I don't like many Mexican guys though for two reasons:
    1. My dad, was a skank. He fucked any and everybody. He had children here and there. I don't ever wanna find out my dating my half brother or relative (I have a really large family, and some stranger is always coming up to me saying "hey, I know you! You're my cousin/niece/aunt/etc.)
    2. The upbringing. Not so much with the younger generation, but I like older men so I'm screwed. They like to hit their women and it's a Machista attitude that I don't like. And what's worse, is the fucking family! Like even if he's cool and he doesn't see a girlfriend/wife as his servant, his family will tease the fuck out of him just cuz his girlfriend doesn't serve him food or doesn't act like his subordinate! It's annoying.

I'm not saying I for sure will never date a Mexican again, but it's sometimes tough to find someone who isn't like either 1 or 2 of my concerns.

• Wow self hate at it's finest, funny if a white person would have said that mexican women were ghetto, loud, husband beating baby makers you would call 'RACIST" but it's okay to be racist towards Mexican men.

"The upbringing. Not so much with the younger generation, but I like older men so I'm screwed.'

Who raises the children? That's right it's the MEXICAN WOMAN so the women are to blame for raising cholos, many here where I live never got educated and only pop out kids from different men and you have the nerve to blame mexican men? Women choose the men not the other way around and for like older men? LOL how old are you 14? Finish school first and don't pop out babies
      now, your dad is your dad NOT me or most mexican guys also your mom should have made a better choice she should of oicked a educated mexican man instead she most likely wanted a cholo type like most low class mexican women.

• "They like to hit their women and it's a Machista attitude that I don't like."

White men have the highest domestic violence rate in the US also Mexican women have the highest domestic violence rate towards men in the US, how about that?

"And what's worse, is the fucking family!"

The mexican women in family right? It's the women who are annoying and still have their minds stuck in the 50's.

• Self hate? No. But it's what I saw. If you see someone getting burned, you're not gonna really wanna play with matches.

• why do you wanna change yourself while talking to a girl? just be yourself... if a girl really likes you.. she SHOULD accept you as you are (and this includes your ethnicity)

• "why do you wanna change yourself while talking to a girl?'

Because when they ask where I'm from and I tell them and their attitudes change even mexican girls want anyone who isn't mexican

• i don't get it... what's wrong with being a Mexican?

• People don't not like you because of your race. It must be something else you're doing.

• Maybe it just by coincidence that you met the girls who aren't into Mexican guys. Don't ever think to change your race because of that. It doesn't worth anything. Be proud of who you are.

• Dude I can't tell a Dominican from a Cuban... I doubt it's because your Mexican. Who cares about that? You haven't met the right girl (s).

• That is not true, Mexican guys do not bother me...

• to most girls we do

• " I tought because of football thing," really? Most mexicans I know (in mexico) don't seem to like Argentina but I never heard anyone say anything bad about El Salvador, weird.

• Oh, ok. By the way I would like to date a mexican guy, I think I need to go to Mexico...

• Be proud of who you are race shouldn't be such a big issue when it comes to dating

• i like myself (personality wise) but my race not so much lol I guess it's single time for me lol

• We'll find somebody who likes you! Don't worry about those other girls they are stupid your cute

• You are wrong... Mexican guys are the only guys I date

• Ooo a cutie with adorable dimples hhhmmm...

• you can't change your race.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm mixed with mexican but women still fancy me depends on your personality. I usually go up to women and say hey you're gorgeous and I'm interested in your papers

• Mix with mexican?

• why I get sleepy a lot? I think you mean redneck cause most mexicans I see are workaholics

• Ugh its a joke not a dick don't take it hard

• u shouldn't bro... yer race doesn't have any eatives... trust me 8)

• No i haven't had this problem. If you think there are no girls who will date a mexican guy, it means you've barely been on the dating scene

• Lol, some guy was just complaining about how we get all the girls, in a different post. I've never had any problems...

• Say you're from Brazil

• Mexicans speak Spanish, Brazilians speak Portuguese. It wouldn't work.

• You could be born in China but be raised in America, and you won't know how to speak Chinese

• Border -----> Mexican (that's what they fear)

• It isn't because you're Mexican, it's probably something else you're doing

• No that is what they tell me lol at least they're honest

• They literally have said they don't like you b/c you're Mexican? wow, that's fucked up.

• bleach your skin homie

• I never met one but according to my friend who worked with mexicans he said that most of them only cared about gathering money and busting their nuts that could be a reason

• Lol ima use that one

• check out the num of ukranian girls in the middle east especially in Jordan

• prostitutes don't count lol