Girls don't need people skills, social skills, communication skills, conversation skills why doesn't everyone realize that?

They can still attract guys, get a boyfriend, date, but guys can not lack any of those things, traits, qualities, I don't see why people disagree with that. After all, girls don't have to approach guys and start flirting, talking with them, don't have to ask them out, initiate things, etc. We guys have to keep the conversation alive, interesting, prevent it from getting boring, prevent the awkward pauses, silences, etc. So as long as a girl is average or decent looking, cute, pretty, looks good, she can get a boyfriend, date easily being socially-inept, socially stupid, retarded, dumb, have no people-skills, be quiet, socially-awkward, etc. I got this from a Book called "The Shy Guy's Guy's to Dating" by Barry Dutter, and he said this "Here is where we realize just how much harder it is for guys to meet someone than it is for girls. If a girl wants to let guys know she is available, all she has to do is leave the house. The simple fact that she has gone out in public sends a signal to guys that she is available. The sad fact is that almost any girl in the world as long as she is average, cute, pretty, decent looking, can have any guy she wants by saying one word to him "Hello" That's all it takes for a girl to break the ice and start conversation with a guy, but for guys metaphorically speaking, the ice is much thicker and harder, and may require some sort of high-powered drill to cut, break through".

Most Helpful Guy

• That's true, but if they're lacking in all those departments then they'll know deep down why they've attracted a guy- pussy. It's probably not a great consolation.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't have any of those skills and I don't attract guys, date or get boyfriends. It's not that simple. Maybe I'm just ugly, who the hell knows, lol. But yeah. I disagree with your opinion. Based on my own experiences. These skills are pretty important.

• Only if you want a hook-up. For a real relationship everyone has to have communication skill.

• That's because guys are shallow.

Empasize on "as long as she is average, cute, pretty, decent looking".
    So your question is invalid because you said "girls" (=all girls). And that's not true because the less attractive girls have zero chance, even if they don't lack people skills, comminucation and social skills.

• I'd disagree with this and say it's much more of an individual based thing. The fact is a girl could have all these attributes I still be terrible with guys. Why? Because it's all a case of self-confidence. If a girl doesn't have self-confidence she can be totally oblivious to male attention so will never date because she can't see those opportunities. The case is exactly the same with guys. Shy guys usually lack confidence and they may be getting female attention but are blind to it and assume women are only being friendly etc. It's all a case of having self-confidence regardless of gender to recognize opportunities.

• I disagree, women our age hate confident men. And I disagree that shy guys are usually less confident too. Shyness has nothing to do with confidence, they are entirely different things.

Most people don't even know what confidence means.

• I agree that shyness and self confidence are not the same thing but shyness often (not all the time) stems from a lack of confidence so shy guys (and gals) usually do lack confidence. And women do not hate confident men they hate arrogant men or men who dominate conversations without regard for others views. I've never met a women who wants a man who isn't confident in himself, healthy relationships work by building on each others confidence not destroying each others.

• Not true. I haven't gotten a boyfriend, dated or etc... I'm told I'm pretty... I dress good... Smile... Talk... Etc... So not ALWAYS true

• Men are supposed to be manly and today being manly seems like you have to be full of confidence. If you know what I mean. I agree with you to a certain point but I don't think that a girl can have any guy by saying hello, not everyone would want to date a girl with no social skills. They may find her attractive but that might be it.

What Guys Said 5

• False. - - --

• I realize that.

• Yeah the guy can get her into bed no problem but woman crave love and adoration. A man won't stay with a woman long who has no social skills or personality

• If she can't talk back I'm ditching her to the curb. Some other dumbass can have her.

• I think everyone does realize that. It's requires a bit more effort than hello but yeah it's definitely easier